Welcome to iDEC Resources Wiki
This site hosts resources for setting up and running directed evolution, which is maintained by the iDEC Resources Team.
Resources for Directed Evolution
Please browse the following topics in Directed Evolution
- Creating genetic diversity
- Laboratory Selection methods
- Selection of binders
- Selection enzymes and reporters
- Continuous directed evolution methods
- Computational tools for library creation, design and analysis
- Genome evolution
Team wiki information
The Team Wiki section of this wiki also provides information on how to set up a team wiki, which is part of the project requirement.
If you wish to contribute to this wiki, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also do so by submitting pull requests.